Blue Air, the first Romanian smart flying airline is expanding its wings with a second aircraft in Cyprus continuing its success and is looking to recruit cabin crew.
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
Over 23 years old
• Cabin crew attestation issued by the European Civil Aviation in Conformity with EASA regulations
• Graduation – diploma from the initial flight attendant course.
• Excellent command of Greek and English Languages
• Knowledge of other languages will be considered as an advantage
• Pleasant personality, good looking, excellent health, good vision
• Capable to work under pressure at irregular hours and holiday periods
• Height 1.60m to 1.90m with weight in proportion to height
• Must be able to swim for at least 25 meters
• Knowledge of first aid will be considered as an advantage
• Previous experience on B737 will be considered as an advantage
• In possession of the right to work in Cyprus and travel freely abroad.
Let us hear from you at: email@example.com until 16th of February 2016 (photo must be provided).