Coordinates, monitors and reviews the management of a portfolio of commercial and residential assets through the real estate value chain, from acquisition to disposal, in order to add value and maximise recoveries within a pre-agreed timeframe.
• Analyse market data and information relating to specific real estate assets or portfolios, identifying options, and recommending strategy;
• Provide information to management by assembling and summarising data;
• Implement strategy by taking on a hands-on role.
• 6-10 years of relevant experience (hands-on problem solving);
• Education or professional background in Engineering, Finance, Law or Real Estate;
• Fluent in Greek and English.
Resolute assists clients in optimizing recoveries from non-performing loans and real estate exposures. Headquartered in London, the firm is active across Europe and the CIS, with teams in Russia, Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Italy, Bulgaria and the UK.
Resolute offers a competitive compensation package that comprises of base salary, performance linked bonus and full medical insurance.
Maria Nicolaou, email: firstname.lastname@example.org