Coordinates, monitors and reviews the marketing process of a portfolio of commercial and residential assets, in order to maximise recoveries within a pre-agreed timeframe.
• Identify and manage investors, organise road shows and exhibitions;
• Build and maintain partnerships with external real estate professionals to achieve asset disposal with maximum return;
• Provide information to management by assembling and summarising data.
• 6-10 years of relevant experience;
• Education or professional background in Real Estate, Sales, or Marketing;
• Fluent in Greek and English.
Resolute assists clients in optimizing recoveries from non-performing loans and real estate exposures. Headquartered in London, the firm is active across Europe and the CIS, with teams in Russia, Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Italy, Bulgaria and the UK.
Resolute offers a competitive compensation package that comprises of base salary, performance linked bonus and full medical insurance.
Maria Nicolaou, email: firstname.lastname@example.org