The ideal candidate must be passionate about the fast-changing world of Media, have exceptional communication skills and be a great negotiator, be comfortable switching “characters” from brand to brand and thrive working within a team.
He or she will communicate with media and account managers in order to deliver media proposal and media schedules and will prepare analysis reports for various clients and campaigns.
• University degree in media/marketing/economics/statistics or any other relevant field.
• Excellent communication skills both in English and in Greek.
• At least 2 years of experience in media planning/buying.
• Knowledge of Nielsen software’s (organotiki& Arianna).
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software’s, especially Excel & PowerPoint.
• Excellent analytical skills to interpret data and draw useful conclusions.
• Passionate and eager to learn.
Interested candidates please share your CV by 16/11