Industry: Investment Firm
Employment Type: Full time
French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Italian speaking Back Office Officer
- Process onboarding applications and verification Clients
- Update the CRM system with relevant Client’s information and documentation.
- Perform Anti-money laundering checks in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor clients’ accounts and ensure the validity of documents.
- Dealing with client’s inquiries via emails, live chat, and phone calls
- Communication with clients regarding KYC related issues, provide answers by identifying problems and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Responsible to monitor the incoming financial truncations of the customers.
- Run electronic verification.
- Process customer payments
- Liaise with Back Office Manager for any issues.
- Other ad-hoc duties as per managements request
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in one of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, French or Portuguese.
- Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills
- High motivated individual
- Team player with organizational skills
- Cysec Certifications would be considered an advantage.
- Available to work shift base model (Mon-Fri, last shift finishes at 23:00)
- Competitive salary
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
Contact info: Christina.email@example.com 25313540, 96101186